Wednesday, October 29, 2008

That's All You Can Come Up With?

If Tiger doesn't know, I don't know either.

Barack Obama just spent a few million dollars to commandeer the major networks....to tell you the same thing he's been telling you for the past 10 months.

After watching the special, I didn't learn anything new about Obama I didn't already know, and I missed 30 minutes of a basketball game.

I'm sorry Ty, but seeing the Will.I.Am. video would have been better than watching a 30-minute-megamix of all of his campaign points blended with a rally speech in Florida.

This special was the equivalent of Nintendo's keynote speech at this year's E3 (or was it CES?), where they basically said "We're ahead of the rest by so much why even bother showing anything new, i'll just stand here and look handsome while the time ticks off."

Six.More.Days.

No comments: