Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sen. Hagel Earns Masters in Peepology

Do you see what he sees? I do!


Peepology: The study of seeing between the lines, aka peeping it.

Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska proved distinguished himself as a man of keen peepology when he told the Omaha World-Herald that VP candidate Sarah Palin was not qualified to be president.

An excerpt from the interview:

"She doesn't have any foreign policy credentials," Hagel said in an interview published Thursday by the Omaha World-Herald. "You get a passport for the first time in your life last year? I mean, I don't know what you can say. You can't say anything."

He also shot down the idea that she has foreign policy experience because of Alaska's proximity to Russia.

I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia,'" he said. "That kind of thing is insulting to the American people."

Hagel will not get a Christmas card from the GOP this year.

No comments: